Full sponsor support from the Prologis Group
NPR will leverage the full sponsor support of the Prologis Group, from solid pipeline support to the use of resources such as a global customer network, operational expertise, and management resources.
Value maximization through cooperation with the Prologis Group
Leverage the expertise and support of the Prologis Group in order to maximize long-term unit holder value.
Role of the Prologis Group
- The Prologis Group is expected to assume the mid- to high-risk role of developing logistics facilities
- The Prologis Group will provide broad support including pipeline support, operational support and personnel support
Roles of NPR and the Asset Manager
- NPR will assume the low- to moderate-risk role of owning stabilized Class-A logistics facilities
- The Asset Manager will manage the assets held by NPR.
The Prologis Group: Strong track record in the development and management of logistics facilities
As a pioneer in the development and management of large-scale logistics facilities in Japan, the Prologis Group leverages its specialized expertise and know-how to provide wide-ranging “one-stop shop services,” from land selection and acquisition, to management and operation (property management).
- Master Property Management
- We take advantage of Prologis’ superior operational capabilities and ability to achieve superior results as our master property manager for properties that are acquired through the pipeline support provided by the Prologis Group.
- Market Research Support
- The Prologis Group provides macro-level market research support on the logistics market, including research on trends in the logistics market and trends in the provision of properties in the logistics market, as well as micro-level market research support on the logistics market that include research and analyses on trends in customer needs or in the supply of logistics facilities in a particular geographical area.
- Personnel Support
- The Prologis Group cooperates with us by seconding or dispatching officers or employees of the Prologis Group to fill the necessary positions indicated by our asset manager, Prologis REIT Management K,K.