We understand that the logistics real estate industry has a meaningful impact on the environment and can make a significant and lasting contribution to a more sustainable global distribution system.
- Environmental Stewardship
- High-Quality, Resilient Design
- Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency
- Commitment to Sustainability in Our Operations
NPR's Sustainability Fast Facts for 2018
As of May 31, 2018
- of the properties in our portfolio have sustainable building certifications
- of renewable energy generated from installed solar panels
- of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
NPR has been awarded the prestigious “5 Stars” for the fourth consecutive year by the 2018 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) Survey. NPR was also recognized as the Japanese Listed Sector Leader and ranked second out of 61 Industrial participants globally and the first in Japanese Industrial, demonstrating our outstanding performance in environmental stewardship, social responsibility and governance (ESG). NPR supports GRESB principles and will continue to minimize environmental impacts and maximize sustainability through formal programs.