ESG is in Our DNA
The principles of environmental stewardship, social responsibility and governance (ESG) are a natural fit in our long-term strategy. Simply put, ESG is good business. It aligns with our longstanding commitment to be a valued partner for our customers and an exemplary citizen, minimizing our environmental impacts and maximizing returns for our stakeholders.
Prologis Statement of Purpose
NPR’s ESG Committee
Prologis REIT Management K.K., the asset manager for NPR, organizes and periodically holds meetings of the ESG Committee to plan and implement various ESG initiatives, as well as receive feedback from initiatives and actions.
NPR’s ESG Committee primarily consists of the key management members of Prologis REIT Management K.K.:
- Chief Executive Officer (Chief Sustainability Officer)
- Head of Financial Planning/Investor & Public Relations Division (Sustainability Officer)
- Head of Investment & Operations Division (Sustainability Officer)
- Head of General Administration & Accounting Division (Sustainability Officer)
- Compliance Officer
- Other members in charge of sustainability, as applicable.
Prologis' Global ESG Fast Facts for 2017
As of December 31, 2017
- sustainable building certifications totaling 112 million square feet in 17 countries
- of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- of total operating portfolio has cool roofs
- in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- of rent-free space to 19 non-profits
- of solar energy installations
- volunteer hours to local communities
Prologis Sustainability Reports
Prologis applies GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines and the Construction and Real Estate (CRE) Sector Disclosures in the Prologis Group's annual sustainability reporting.